Visit the Asus Service Center in Jakarta to repair the laptop.
Visiting Asus Service Center Jakarta is the right choice when the laptop starts showing symptoms that need to be repaired. Sometimes the age factor is a major and inevitable issue, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both have different types with uniform price ranges. The specifications and visibility are clearly the difference between laptops and notebooks.
Before producing laptops, leaving aside netbooks, this technology was used to produce a brand PC or personal computer. So far, PCs with this brand still vary in the market with different specifications, even with different prices.
Commonly occurring issues and prompting laptop owners to move to The Asus Service Center Jakarta usually related to external devices or internal devices. The cost of servicing will certainly be different depending on the degree of damage and how severe it is.
However, the benefit of handing over the service to guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is very safe. It may cost a little more, but it’s worth the quality it provides. Trusted parties certainly don’t provide random quality to clients.
List of service center outlets in Jakarta
Damaged laptops, PCs and cell phones should interfere with all operations. Jakarta residents who own Asus no longer need to be confused, below is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpan Street. It will be opened from 08.00 to 17.00 every Monday to Friday and can be contacted at 021 3850200.
- RCSTC Senayan central Jakarta, which is open from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday to Friday. 021 1500128.
- Harko, Manga Dua, Central Jakarta, working hours every Monday-Friday from 09.30 to 17.00. The contact number is 021 1500128.
- Manga Dua Square Block F north Jakarta. You can come with an Asus laptop at 9.30-17.00 pm.
- Agung Sedyu BI office, operates from 08.00 and ends at 17.00 from Monday to Friday. It will start at 09.00 pm on Saturday and end at 17.00 pm. Sunday will not work. Call 021 6125686.
There are so many locations available, which Asus service center Jakarta is the closest and most strategic from your location? Each location has different operating hours, when it comes to outlets you need to adjust the schedule to receive services without having to stand in the queue for a long time.
Some damage may be caused by personal use, but others are sometimes inevitable. The effect of the device does not provide maximum response because the OS is out of date or in use for a long time.
Do this before going to the repair site.
Before going to the nearest Asus service center, it is advisable to prepare certain things, such as backing up important data , so that it does not disappear after the end of the service. This action will be done only in case, especially if the company’s data is in it.
If a reservation is required, make sure to do it in advance without having to wait too long when you arrive at the service place, especially if you only have less time and are often busy with various affairs between the remission times.
When the service provider sets a deadline for repairing the laptop, make sure that it does not interfere with the related work. You can still be productive by using a laptop or other PC so that the various affairs are still completed.
Make sure to explain all the details of the laptop problem to the technician so that nothing is resolved. You may not understand the technical language, but discuss as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video is better used as a statement amplifier and makes it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is. Asus Service Center does not hesitate to ask Jakarta for unforeseen expenses and unexpected things as a complete preparation.
Price range to be manufactured
The price fixed by Asus Service Center Jakarta will definitely vary depending on what kind of damage. However, if you generally only want a service related to maintenance without changing the hardware, the cost will not reach Rs. 300,000.
The above price forecast isn’t exactly accurate, as both of them may vary from place to place and will be different, even if they’re both in Jakarta. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more valid information.
However, if there is a device to replace, you will usually be notified directly if you do not leave the location. Or the notification has been sent via email and is not exactly done as the laptop owner may or may not agree.
If you agree, you can see the price list of components to be replaced and then prepare an additional budget. Component changes can also affect the time you can repair, make sure you ask your admin about it.
It’s impossible for this to happen, but you can experience it, which means you want to change your mind and cancel the service when the laptop is checked in Jakarta. A normal inspection fee of Rs 50,000 will have to be paid.
Availability of warranty on various components
Please note before visiting Asus Service Center Jakarta, people like you have just purchased Asus products, there is a warranty on each component. Perhaps the warranty will help reduce the service costs paid from the previous rate.
What is covered as a warranty and how long will it last? Here’s a look:
- The notebook warranty is valid for 2 years for battery and 1 year for adapters, rats, bags, DVDs and drivers.
- The 3-year warranty time for batteries from commercial notebooks and a 2-year warranty time for supporting accessories is not much different from notebooks.
- For smartphones or ZenFone, the mobile warranty and its components are also offered with a period of 1 year.
- PCs get a free guarantee of repair for 1 year with 6 months battery warranty.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty for various partitions along with the display screen. As of 2020, for PA/XG/PG models, there is a possibility of exchanging new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia section, a full 1-year warranty is offered, including splits in case of errors.
Along with many other warranties that you can know from Asus’ official website. There it has already been explained in detail and it is recommended to buy goods from authorized distributors. The purpose of the distributor is to facilitate any damage, if any.
Asus is a big brand that manages not only laptops but also PCs and has recently made inroads into smartphones by issuing a ZenFone. Asus Service Center Jakarta’s presence will help anyone who has electronic technology in terms of services.